Make Money With an Airbnb Without Owning a Property and No Money
Why Should You Listen
Have you ever taken a trip and stayed in an Airbnb and thought I’d love to make some extra money hosting an Airbnb, but you thought again, I don’t own a property, and to tell you the truth, I don’t even have any money?
If that thought sounds familiar, guess what, you’re not alone.
There’s no doubt there is money to be made and a great business opportunity in starting a short-term business widely known as Airbnb or VRBO.
But I’ve got a secret for you. You can start making money by hosting Airbnb without owning a property and without any money. Yep, you got it! But the best part of it all is that you don’t have to figure out how to do it yourself my guest Nana Nyarko has done all of the hard work, so you don’t have to.
Nana is a former practicing real estate attorney and the creator of The BNB From Scratch Method and has hosted over 20 successful and profitable Airbnb and short-term rental listings since 2014. She has generated over $20,000 in bookings revenue in one month and over $250,000 in one year.
Topics We Explored:
Let me break down some of the juicy details we discuss on the show.
Listen in and learn:
– Best Way to Start and scale an Airbnb Business from $0 to $20k months
– How you can make money on Airbnb without owning the property
– What can you do to stand out as an Airbnb host to get even more bookings?
– How do you scale and grow the business?
– Create recession-proof techniques that help you grow even during a pandemic
Start and Scale an Airbnb Business From $0 to $20k Months
Let me be honest that’s just scratching the surface. We go all-in on the entire business model of short-term rentals down to:
* How long it takes to start making money
* Determining price points
* Operating in a different city, state, or country
* Managing bookings and cleanings
* And so much more.
If you know me, then you know I love the stats, and research says
* According to Airbnb data, there are 2.9 million hosts on Airbnb worldwide in 2020.
* 14,000 new hosts were joining the platform each month in 2020.
* There are over 7 million listings on Airbnb worldwide in 2020.
* There are 100,000 cities with active Airbnb listings in 2020.
* There are 220 countries and regions with active Airbnb listings in 2020.
There’s no denying that we all need a plan B or maybe a C, D, E, and F, too, when it comes to income. You tell me, but The way I see it, there’s no way around it. We’ve all got to create additional income streams to help recession-proof our lifestyle or grow what we already have.
I don’t think you’ll wanna miss this one. To be straight up, it’s easier than you think; check out the podcast, how to make money with an Airbnb without owning a property and no money, and let me know your thoughts.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Check Nana out to learn more!
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
JOIN the waitlist!
Want more high-performance entrepreneurship, mindset, and productivity strategies? Connect with me!
Interested in helpful freebies? Check out our Free Resource Library!
• Save time on Instagram and Pinterest schedule your posts and pins with Tailwind!
• Love the design check out Canva current offer is buy 1 get 4 Canva Pro
• For visually beautiful unlimited email for LIFE at 50% off ($19 a month), check out Flodesk
I love bringing you value. Unfortunately, value alone doesn’t work at the bank. Therefore, I may receive a small amount of compensation at no cost to you when you purchase through an affiliate link, which I’ll totally blow on art supplies!