Email Sequencing Systems 101
Why Should You Listen
Email sequencing and copywriting are the key elements for you to convert your audience to paying engaged customers. So, we’re unlocking copywriting secrets that are very important without leaving you feeling overwhelmed!
In Episode 53 of the Total Fit Boss Chick Podcast, we’re joined by Sharon NDiaye of Virtual Miracle. She has helped creators develop strong email sequences and has simplified messaging systems!
I hope you’re as excited as I am with this episode because we’re also touching on the Productivity Personality Quiz!
Email sequencing is basically copywriting through a series of emails. But a good email sequence engages with your audience and has them invested in what you can offer to help them in their journey.
Every copywriter has probably told you to focus on the pain points and go over how to address that; however, the most important key is emotion. It’s what will make all the difference in having your audience become invested and connected customers!
Topics Explored on Email Sequencing:
- Content and Audience Emotion
- How to Write a Subject Line
- Automation of Email Sequences
- Building an Email Sequence
Creating an Email Sequence System
Before we jump into the tips and tricks of creating an email sequence system, let’s establish the need for automation. If you want to dive into email marketing, you really need to have an automated way to do it, or else it will be impossible!
There are a lot of services out there, but a tip when picking service is to consider your emailing list size. You can do some research on which service provider works best for you. However, if you’re a beginner, I highly suggest Flodesk!
Key Point in Creating a System
Let’s unlock secrets and open doors in your email sequence journey with these key points you should consider!
Your subject line is one of the most crucial points of your email sequence. Why? It’s the first thing your audience will see in the mass list of emails they receive.
- Ensure that your subject title hooks your audience in. It’s important to frame your sentence with something that piques their interest and is relevant to their current struggles.
- Don’t come off too straightforward, instead play with something that is intriguing, for example, “Did you know John quit?” But, I bet you don’t even know who John is, but it’s interesting. From here, you can put content about how to avoid burnout.
- Lastly, everyone wants certainty! So, put in numbers or stats in your subject line too.
The lead magnet is what actually gets your audience’s email! So before anything, have this planned and set out. Your lead magnet needs to be something that is useful to your audience but simple and easy to digest. It could be a free template or even a checklist. The most important thing is that it establishes a “quick win” for your audience.
During your email sequence, it’s important to establish trust and credibility. The best way to do that is to include testimonials! This will show your audience that what you’re trying to show them does work and is worth it!
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Get connected to your audience and convert them to customers! Listen to an episode of the Total Fit Boss Chick Podcast!
Also, don’t forget to try out my free quiz – Productivity Personality Quiz. It feels great to understand what works for you, and guess what? It feels great to be finally understood too!
Connect with Sharon!
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
Want more high-performance entrepreneurship, mindset, and productivity strategies? Connect with me!
• Save time on Instagram and Pinterest schedule your posts and pins with Tailwind!
• Love to design check out Canva!
• For visually beautiful unlimited email for LIFE at 50% off ($19 a month), For a limited time; check out Flodesk
I love bringing you value. Unfortunately, value alone doesn’t work at the bank. Therefore, I may receive a small amount of compensation at no cost to you when you purchase through an affiliate link, which I’ll totally blow on art supplies!