How to Monetize Your Content without being Overwhelmed
How to Monetize Your Content without being Overwhelmed - Overview
If you’re like me, and you’ve wondered how to monetize your content without being overwhelmed? Well, this podcast is for you. I wouldn’t be surprised if you have ever felt like you were spinning your wheels and getting burned out in the process.
You guessed it; today, all of that changes; in this podcast, we have Chelsea Clarke, a content monetization strategist, the founder of the entrepreneurship blog, community, and podcast, Her Paper Route. Chelsea teaches growth hacking revenue strategies to help creatives increase their financial fitness and make more paper. Not to mention, she’s been featured on Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, MSN Money, and Profit Podcast.
We discussed content creation, building your email list, providing value to your customers, and monetizing it through effective strategies without being salesy. Would you believe we even get into email segmentation, affiliate marketing, sales funnels, and the exact steps to take when you’re just starting?
How informative and helpful does this sound?
I know right?
The good news?
It’s all in one place, you don’t have to scroll through tons of
Google pages to end right back at square one.
All you have to do is tune into Episode 33 of the Total Fit Boss Chick podcast, How to Monetize Your Content, without being Overwhelmed.
Topics We Explored About Content Monetization:
- Setting up a sales funnel to build your email list.
- Things to consider and do while launching your freebie.
- Figuring out what your subscribers really want to buy.
- Getting more subscriptions and segmentation for your email list for more sales.
- Simplifying content creation and affiliate marketing.
- How to make affiliate marketing work effectively through your content?
- Chelsea’s automation process and productivity secrets.
How Can You Monetize Content to Build a Mainstream Income?
Here’s a secret I’m sure you probably already know…Lean into your strengths. Yep! What are you good at doing and what do you enjoy? It helps you find your niche and create products that offer immense value to your customers.
Key Takeaways to Monetize Content
- Identify your audience, who you want to target, and separate them based on the categories of interests.
- Get started with your freebie like the way Chelsea explains in the show. So you can provide the right product delivered to the person who needs it the most.
- Apply automation and growth tools.
- Earn additional income through affiliate marketing.
- Start small then you can improve and scale up your business. That’s how Chelsea did it and you can too!
- When creating your content be sure to be authentically yourself.
- Begin with the end in mind and then plan the initial steps.
- Your lead magnet determines the success of your tripwire that will be launched later
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Bam! Now, be sure to listen to the show so you know how to monetize your content without being overwhelmed. Let me know your thoughts. Are you fully monetizing your content?
Get in touch with Chelsea!
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
Want more high-performance entrepreneurship, mindset, and productivity strategies? Connect with me!
• Save time on Instagram and Pinterest; schedule your posts and pins with Tailwind!
• Love to design check out Canva
• For visually beautiful unlimited email for LIFE at 50% off ($19 a month), check out Flodesk
I love bringing you value. Unfortunately, value alone doesn’t work at the bank. Therefore, I may receive a small amount of compensation at no cost to you when you purchase through an affiliate link, which I’ll totally blow on art supplies!