WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN?
Get side hustler success tips from founder of Wit and Wire, Melissa Guller a seasoned podcaster in which one of her podcast peaked as the #2 career podcast in the US and was featured as best new podcast on Apple.
She has done this all while being the Head of Marketing Engagement at Teachable.
We’re discussing some of what she has taught her 6000+ students over the years. Like how she organizes and automates her processes to be a successful side-hustler and how you can too.
TOPICS WE EXPLORED:
- How she organizes her day to work her 9-5 and still be a successful side hustler.
- How to go from offering freebies to paid products.
- How do we get to making cash through courses when we are just getting started?
- How she organizes and automates her processes.
WHO'S ON THE SHOW?
Melissa Guller is the founder of Wit & Wire, where she helps creators launch and produce podcasts with real growth potential. She’s an experienced podcast host and producer, as well as a top-rated instructor at General Assembly NYC and on Skillshare.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT MELISSA GULLER?
By day, Melissa is the Head of Marketing Engagement at Teachable, a platform for entrepreneurs to build and sell their own online courses. She’s the host and producer of their podcast, Everything is Teachable, which peaked as the #2 Career Podcast in the USA, hit 50,000+ downloads in the first season, and was featured in Apple Podcasts under best new podcasts.
Outside the microphone, Melissa has been an online (and in-person) teacher since 2015, with a combined 6,000+ students in her classes and workshops. She’s a self-proclaimed Excel nerd, an ice cream connoisseur, and possibly the only person in Brooklyn without a dog.
- Website: https://witandwire.com
- Podcast: https://witandwire.com/podcast
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/witandwire
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/witandwire
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/witandwire
Get free access to Melissa’s freebie:
Complete Podcasting Toolkit: Recording from home should still sound professional. Download Wit & Wire’s complete free 11-page guide to microphones, recording tools, and podcast hosting platforms, and you’ll have everything you need to start podcasting. Click here to download
RESOURCES AND LINKS WE DISCUSSED:
- Complete Podcasting Toolkit: Recording from home should still sound professional. Download Wit & Wire’s complete free 11-page guide to microphones, recording tools, and podcast hosting platforms, and you’ll have everything you need to start podcasting. Click here to download
- Interested in helpful freebies? Check out our Resource Library!
- Trello – is the Fun, Flexible and Free Way to Organize Plans, Projects & More.