WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN?
Raise your hand if you have something to sell! Maybe I should say to raise your pen because copywriter Kristen Ladas with Copy by Kristen and I are discussing how to write copy that connects and converts.
Who doesn’t wanna grab their reader’s attention, peak their interest, fill their desire, and drive them to action?
TOPICS WE EXPLORED:
- Why it’s one of the top skills every entrepreneur should know.
- How to write copy that sells
- How to write attention-getting headlines
- How to write authentically to draw in ideal clients
- The process of storytelling in copy
- How to find, create, and share a story relatable to your ideal clients
- How to handle copy mistakes
WHO'S ON THE SHOW?
Kristen Ladas is a copywriter and author who helps coaches launch their offers with copy that sells. From writing song lyrics as a child to crafting journalistic stories while in university, curating content, and social medial as an intern to producing killer copy that tells a story and boosts sales for online business owners.